Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

new Chapter website in the works

Hey everyone!

I am in the process of building a new chapter website right now. While this one is functional, our site manager has not contacted me so we can update it.

The new site, while not ready as of yet, can be used now.

I have added a forum, and if you were a member of TZM before the forum was taken down, you will recognize the software.

The new site is being built with Joomla, and is currently only a free 30 day demo, with a 20 dollar per month charge if we wish to stay with the current host. Joomla, which is free, has chosen to partner with them, and I have to admitt, using this host has made the site fairly easy to build.

When the time comes though, we can always change hosts to something cheaper, as long as it is not ad supported.

Anyways, please feel free to visit the website at http://tzmtacoma.cloudaccess.net/

If you wish to help build the site, or have any ideas in how to make it better, let me know, and if you want to use it now, you can register in the forum.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

Zeitgeist Movement Tacoma